Structure, organisations and key people
The Council has been established in order to improve communication between the business/industry and higher education sectors. The Council draws on high-level representation from business, industry and employer groups and universities and includes at least one representative from a regional area.
Initial priorities of the Council will include:
* Coordinating the selection of business/industry/university collaboration projects for funding from the Collaboration and Structural Reform (CASR) Fund
* Development of strategies to encourage greater industry/business involvement in the higher education sector
* Facilitation of involvement of small and medium enterprises in collaborative arrangements
* Establishment of new Awards for Business/University Collaborations
* Marketing of the Graduate Skills Assessment (GSA) to a broad range of employers.
Last Reviewed: Report an error